Tagged by guardianrhii
Write twenty facts about yourself and then pass it on to twenty of your favorite followers
- I’m uneasy about information regarding myself because of how I was brought up, and certain preference - and so this’ll be something, ha.
- I like really spicy food in just about any form.
- I greatly enjoy cooking, and learning interesting recipes or ways of preparing foods that make use of different flavors, or ideas of preparation.
- I’m not a fan of loud noises or crowds - they make me lose sense of myself.
- I enjoy the cold a great deal, and have a bit of disdain toward warmer seasons.
- Carried along with the previous fact, I love snow - even if driving in it is terrifying.
- I am a class-A procrastinator, even though I want desperately to keep myself on a schedule.
- I am a chronomaniac - which is to say I have an extreme fascination with time. When/if it gets really bad, I tend to count seconds throughout the day.
- I enjoy competitive pokemon battles, enough to where I am savvy to nearly every pokemon stat and movepool.
- I love to sing, and will make up songs out of nothing throughout my day. I’ve been doing that since I was six, and so I’ve had people yelling about my shrieking since I was six, haha.
- In relation to the above fact, I’d like to learn an instrument of some sort effectively enough to where I can write music for it, and make full songs.
- I get pumped up to classical or instrumental music, but I can become calm from heavy metal.
- I have never had a truly bad day when it’s been raining. I have thought about this all of my life, and it still holds true, from what I remember.
- I have a terrible memory, ha. I am missing several full years of my life, and at least a few months from the rest, with the exception of my first few college years, where I can almost remember everything I did every day.
- I enjoy driving a lot, and I’ve driven a lot. It works out.
- I love to write, and hope to one day publish as many pieces of writing as I can.
- I used to be really good at making art, and wanted to learn more, but my family insisted on not going into that, and so now I can’t barely make a stick figure.
- I’ve nearly drowned 4 times.
- I have exceptional night vision - which has gotten me into trouble a couple of times.
- I’m terrible at getting to know people. And so I’m not sure I have twenty followers I know well enough to actually tag, but I guess I’ll try to tag a few.I taaaag:itisworthitintheend,fidgey,wrinklefucker,dead-vaughn, and my long time tumblr friend,anacoluthiac
I got 1/4 of the way through, so I tried right?
that in the Chinese version of Disney’s Mulan, the fake name she gives is “Ping”, but her family name “Fa” in English is “Hua” in Chinese, therefore her full name is “Hua Ping”, which is literally “Flower Vase”, and that’s why Shang is so bewildered because it’s a silly name.
but OP how could you not tell them the best part
“hua ping”/flower vase is chinese slang for “camp gay”
Came across this engraved rock the other day and felt so much joy, because I absolutely adore this poem.
There is pleasure in the pathless woods. There is a rapture on the lonely shore. There is a society, where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar. I love not man the less, but nature more.
that crashing madrigal of diamond bead
curtain composed from the pediment,
that splash into a shatter christening
sweat to ambrosia, tired to inspired,
that fluid fall of undressing sky, an
undaunted lynx naked and gray.
They complain about their
pedigree, I say, “Good day.”
They say to me, “I shouldn’t’ve
come.” And yet
I’m here all the same.
They talk, and chat, and spew, and pout,
I watch it unfold
in my living room,
through my window,
into the world outside
on the news;
and here it comes to pass
that I agree
yet disagree with what
they always talk of doing,
or what they insinuate
with words unfolding
like arrest warrants
and clams breaking
from tiny aquatic walls—
steamed bodies out
from their death beds.
I say, “Add it with the rest,
Finish the soup, and stir,
THIS IS A LIVESTREAM OF WHAT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING IN FERGUSON. THE POLICE GAVE THE CROWD THREE FINAL WARNINGS TO TURN OFF THEIR CAMERAS. THE POLICE HAVE UNLEASHED TEAR GAS ON THE CROWD, RUBBER BULLETS, EAR-PIERCING NOISES, ETC. THE CROWD IS RUNNING. PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK EVERYWHERE